- Market leader in total cost of ownership and Implementation times.
- Implementations can be done in as little as one week. Zero to hero in 7 days!
- Ready to run ‘Out of the Box’ with simple intuitive administration features. No need for expensive consultancy to get you up and running.
- Enable additional features as required, no reinstall, no change on interface and nothing to relearn
UK Supplier – most others are non-UK based
- As a UK supplier, we understand the business environment and culture you operate in. Our services and support are geared to the needs and requirements of UK Businesses because we live here too. Moreover we have a single focus: Service desk is what we do so out attention is on it all the time.
- We don’t try and supply systems and services to deal with every requirement a business may possibly have so we can focus on developing the best of breed service desk system with integration services and providing top of the line support to our users.
- We are what we preach use our own product every day to support our user base. We often see areas of improvement or innovation before our users.
- Agile: Our focus means we are responsive and can accommodate changing requirements quickly.
- Small enough to care big enough to cope; we will respond to changing customer requirements rapidly. Development time does not compete with other products.
- Work to your timescale; we won’t make you wait for updates to our system while we develop our latest ‘must have’ feature.
- Critical fixes turned round within 4 hours.
- User Driven: Development roadmap driven by the real world requirements of our users.
- Unlike others our software isn’t designed by techies for use by other techies. Annual product steering group meetings attended by the customer base drive development priorities.
- Users productive from day one. Rapid Logging allows calls to be logged by untrained staff. Workflows and business rules remove the need for knowledge of complex procedures.
- Excellent UK Support – our customers like that they have full access to phone, email, online chat or user portal: You are direct to our technical staff. No fighting your way through a script driven outsourced call centre.
- Named technical contact so you know who you are talking to each and every time. No need to repeat your story every time you call.
- Direct access to skilled Developers based in the UK for 90% first contact call resolution
- Hosted platform in the UK – secure data management in UK private cloud servers.
- It’s your data, you have the right to know where it is. We don’t shop around for the cheapest virtual platform moving your service and data to 3rd party providers.
- Our service is provided from a secure data centre in Manchester on dedicated physical servers.
Simplisys Ltd specialises in Service Management.
Simplisys Service Desk is designed, developed and supported by a team of dedicated technicians based in Bristol, England. Steve Payton said “Our design philosophy is to maintain leadership in our space by listening to our customer requirements, plotting industry trends and monitoring new and emerging technologies, then creating a software development roadmap that future proofs our solutions”..