Position: Sales Executive
We are recruiting a Sales Executive to report directly to the Managing Director based at our modern Head Office in Portishead near Bristol.
The role is critical to the ongoing success of our business and will suit candidates that are technically proficient with experience as a Help Desk Manager or senior Support role within a busy IT department with a broad understanding of ITIL. The ideal candidate will be competitive with a can do attitude to problem solving and good at forming relationships at all levels. Experience of selling business critical software to Private and Public sector, writing Tender responses and a proven sales track record will be beneficial but not mandatory. The successful candidate will however be, personable, organised and determined to succeed in a very competitive market.
Key skills are as follows:
- Determination to Succeed
- Sales Closing Techniques
- Customer Focused Outlook
- Personal Integrity and Relationship Management
- Good Time Management
- Broad understanding of IT and ITIL principles.
Salary will reflect the position and experience.
Please apply by sending an email to Peter Lench (firstname.lastname@example.org) in the first instance with a copy of you CV.
Position: Software Engineer
We now require a Software Developer to join its expanding technical team. The person would be working on the development of new features as well as maintenance of existing features for our web based Service Desk software, and would report directly to the CEO.
Ideal candidate is self-motivated with a can do attitude to problem solving, is hands on and likes working in a small team and on his/her own initiative. Passion for technology is preferable as well as excellent verbal and written communication skills
Salary: £35,000.00 to £50,000.00 /year
- Prepare and maintain code for various .Net applications and resolve any defects in systems.
- Prepare test-based applications for various .Net applications.
- Enhance existing software by analysing business objectives, preparing an action plan and identifying areas for modification and improvement.
- Resolve all issues and prepare updates for systems.
- Create technical specifications and test plans.
- Monitor everyday activities of systems and provide required support.
- Develop new features and functions for the software.
- 2 years of design and/or development experience with .NET, C#, ASP.NET, Windows Forms and SQL Server in an n-tier architecture.
- Database design and development (Microsoft SQL Server).
Experience with Web Services, WCF and Service Oriented Architecture a plus.
Job Type: Full-time