So what is a Pop-up service desk?
Pop-up service management is a new concept that enables organisations and Government departments that are forced to adopt rapid change to working practices and or adopt new software applications to manage Transition.
The service desk is quickly and easily configured to meet exact requirements and can be live in hours. It is logical and easy to use facilitating quick adoption by the users with minimal training. Moreover variable contracts mean that the service desk can be retired as quick as it was initiated once the issues related to the transition have subsided and available via G Cloud digital market place.
- Incident/Application Support
- Crisis Management
- Problem Management
- Task Management
- Escalation Rules
- Service Level Agreements
- Management Information Reports
- Third party Integration with API
- Email integration
- Available to purchase quickly via G Cloud government framework
- Set up time in hours
- Contract length to suit transition period