After successfully launching Here for You, the service experienced a rapid rise in referrals and people using the charity’s services. Although the Breast Cancer Now team had developed a process to manage data and enable the service to operate, this used existing tools. It became apparent that, without investment, the processes wouldn’t be able to manage the high-volume of referrals they were aiming for.
A review identified six key challenges that needed addressing. Breast Cancer Now needed a solution that would:
- enable the charity to manage increased volume and the evolution of processes and services
- be cost effective and need relatively little input from admin staff
- provide enhanced data security to protect each patient’s personal data
- be easy to use for volunteers and staff,
- have a low margin for human error
- allow bespoke and detailed reporting….