SolutionsService Management Helpdesk HR/Payroll/Recruitment Service Desk Customer Support Service Desk Outsourced Service Provider NHS National Programme for IT (NPfIT)
Because we offer around-the-clock technical support for critical patient care, our help desk and resolution system must be fast and effective. HEAT helps us to respond quickly and clearly, optimising our support of staff to deliver high-quality medical care.
What this policy covers
The information we collect and how we use it
We collect data about you, both personal data such as your name and contact details, and sensitive personal data. The relevant personal data may then be processed, used and disclosed by us in the following ways:
- to communicate with you on any matter relating to the provision of our services and to answer your questions and enquiries;
- to enhance the services which we provide to you;
- to market our range of services to you;
- to disclose to third parties, on a confidential basis, where we have retained them to provide services that you have requested in writing, or verification of the details you have provided from a third party source;
- to disclose to regulatory and law enforcement agencies if we believe in good faith that we are required by law to disclose it in connection with the detection of crime or in order to comply with any law or any order of a court of competent jurisdiction, or in connection with any legal proceedings.
Information provided about employees and consultants
How we protect your information
The Internet is not a secure medium. We have put in place various procedures including firewalls and limited access backed by passwords as appropriate. Due to the nature of the internet, however, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you transmit to us via the internet.
How long will your information be held for?
We will hold your information for as long as is necessary to comply with our contractual and statutory obligations and in accordance with our lawful interests as a data controller.
Can you find out what information we hold? Can you amend such information or require it to be deleted?
You may at any time request us to confirm data we hold about you and may request us to amend, delete or update such data. We may ask you to verify your identity and for more information about your request. If we are legally permitted to do so we may refuse your request but in such circumstances we will give you reasons for doing so. If you wish to contact us with respect to the above matters, please email us at email@example.com.
Sale of business
If this business is sold or integrated with another business your details may be disclosed to our professional advisers and will be passed on to the new owners of the business.
How to contact us